Saturday, March 17, 2007

Fifty Bucks Well Spent

That would be the fifty dollars I paid the nice men with a truck who came today and hauled away the probably defunct portable dishwasher from the townhouse, as well as the two bedroom doors I'm planning on replacing. To the dump with them, I say!

Renovations are proceeding. The two bedrooms and the main floor, with the exception of the hall, are all primed. Tomorrow we start painting in earnest. I have to say, my arms are feeling the effects of painting all day. However, if we paint all day tomorrow, and if my niece graces us with her presence and assistance, then by Monday I will be able to finish up with the trim in both bedrooms.

Meanwhile, there is packing to do. As weary and sore as I am, I have to push myself to pack up at least four or five boxes tonight. I will be so glad when this is all over, and I am in my nice new little home!




2 comments:

TB said...

Makes it easy to take care of things that way. :) Too bad it can't all be that simple!

Anonymous said...

It was nice to get rid of those unneeded things, for sure!